Green card holder with dwi and travel from Houston

ou90d02

Registered Users (C)
1. Dwi in texas in 2000. As h1b visa holder. First and only. And no aggregvating factors.
2. Max sentence is 6 months in jail for first time dwi. I got 18 months probation and community service with fines.
3.completed everything as per the court order by March 2003.
4. Since then no criminal record of any kind.
5. Traveled out if country as h1b visa in 2002, 2003 and on way back, was refered to secondary inspection st airport in houston. Upon sitting and waiting for a couple hours, I was allowed back into the country. Reason for secondary inspection, dwi hit.
6. Received my green card in 2011 as employment based. I was called for interview and dwi was discussed. After confirming all sentence imposed was successful, I was approved and recried NY green card.
7. Travelled out of country as green card holder in July of 2014. Agaim upon inspection, I was refered to secondary inspection. Waited 2 hours and I was allowed back I'm country. Reason dwi hit when they did finger print scan at first inspection at airport.
8. Have to travel again in a couple weeks. And all the sudden upon searching google I came across an article about DHS memo from Nov 2014.
9. It lists dwi as priority 2 and consideres it a significat misdemeanor. It also gives powers to agents at airport to arrest and deport folks with dwi among other criminal activities.
10. Since all my travels were before the memo, I was never concerned as my dwi is considered simple with no aggregvating factors.
11. This new memo which you can find here

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNHZUsL9WWBRhgm6n9cLbPGt1_hDbw

It describes dwi as priority 2 and details about dwis as someone to be removed.

I have been reading online that folks have been removed and nor provided with do process.

I also have applied for my citizenship. I am waiting due to backlog which was crested due to election year. I took info pass appointment and I was told that I hsve cleared background checks and just waiting for my number to come.

So what is up with memo and wI'll this have any impact. As per the law today, simple dwi should case me to bEcole inadmissible and since enough time has paases, it should not case good moral characer either. Appreciate the response