Green Card for Parents - Some Questions

raj_nj

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am in process of filing green card for parents while they are in U.S on visitor visa.
I have filled the forms and have some questions.

I - 485
My father can understand English but not fluent; Should I sign as Interpreter or not?

I -130
Part C - Information about relative - Since they are here should I use U.S address? ( Same as mine)
Quetion 22
If your relative is not eligible for adjustment of status, he or she will apply for a

I -765
16. Go to Part 2 of the Instructions, Eligibility Categories. In the space below,
place the letter and number of the category you selected from the instructions

I -131
Should we slect multiple entry?
Can we put tentative trave date?
Should we attache a letter about pupose of trip?

G-325A
It should only for them correct not for us? So one for father and one for mother
If there parents have died and do not know the birthdate; is that okay? Do we need to put contry of residance for them? ( i guess heaven)
Address of last 5 years
Should we put U.S address as most recent?

Thanks in advance!!!!

I have provided some responses below. This is not legal advice, so first understand and then use. Good luck

Hi,
I am in process of filing green card for parents while they are in U.S on visitor visa.
I have filled the forms and have some questions.

I - 485
My father can understand English but not fluent; Should I sign as Interpreter or not?
Does he know enough English to understand what's asked in the form? If so, you would probably not sign as Interpreter.

I -130
Part C - Information about relative - Since they are here should I use U.S address? ( Same as mine)
Yes

Quetion 22
If your relative is not eligible for adjustment of status, he or she will apply for a

I -765
16. Go to Part 2 of the Instructions, Eligibility Categories. In the space below,
place the letter and number of the category you selected from the instructions

I -131
Should we slect multiple entry?
Can we put tentative trave date?
Should we attache a letter about pupose of trip?
Yes (see samples at immihelp or other websites)

G-325A
It should only for them correct not for us? So one for father and one for mother
Yes
If there parents have died and do not know the birthdate; is that okay? Do we need to put contry of residance for them? ( i guess heaven)
???
Address of last 5 years
Should we put U.S address as most recent?
Yes
Thanks in advance!!!!