Green Card ..Approved

HARARE_123

Registered Users (C)
Just got my welcome letter today and daybefore got a letter from my local Missouri state INS office saying that my case was approved. I'm so thrilled. I had applied in August 2006 , so it took about 9 months for the total process. I want to thank all you at this forum who have been of great help in everyway i can imagine - answering my queries, being supportive and sharing your experiences.
Just a reminder to all - at my interview , i left with a perplexed feeling as it went very well but the officer said that it wasn't yet approved but she didn't see any reason why it wouldn't be and that i would hear from them in 90 days. The very next day i rec's a RFE asking me to send my marraige licence (not my certificate) , they even sent a sample copy of the same. That really threw me off, but after a whole sleepless night i figured out why they asked for the marraige licence. I had onlt photocpied the first page of my marraige certificate and not the back of it where there is the licence number.....
so i went to the county office and immediately mailed them my marraige licence....3 days after that i rec'd a letter saying greencard approved...
SO ALL YOU PLEASE SEE THAT YOU PHOTOCOPY BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MARRAIGE CERTIFICATE - IT HAS TO HAVE A LICENCE NUMBER- this will definitely not cause any delay and apprehension like it happened to me, even though it all lasted about a week!!!
All the best to all....

Just got my welcome letter today and daybefore got a letter from my local Missouri state INS office saying that my case was approved. I'm so thrilled. I had applied in August 2006 , so it took about 9 months for the total process. I want to thank all you at this forum who have been of great help in everyway i can imagine - answering my queries, being supportive and sharing your experiences.
Just a reminder to all - at my interview , i left with a perplexed feeling as it went very well but the officer said that it wasn't yet approved but she didn't see any reason why it wouldn't be and that i would hear from them in 90 days. The very next day i rec's a RFE asking me to send my marraige licence (not my certificate) , they even sent a sample copy of the same. That really threw me off, but after a whole sleepless night i figured out why they asked for the marraige licence. I had onlt photocpied the first page of my marraige certificate and not the back of it where there is the licence number.....
so i went to the county office and immediately mailed them my marraige licence....3 days after that i rec'd a letter saying greencard approved...
SO ALL YOU PLEASE SEE THAT YOU PHOTOCOPY BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MARRAIGE CERTIFICATE - IT HAS TO HAVE A LICENCE NUMBER- this will definitely not cause any delay and apprehension like it happened to me, even though it all lasted about a week!!!
All the best to all....

harare,

I told you to relax and stop worrying about nothing....:eek: However, you opted to be a nut and act like someone who nuts where stolen by a squirrel...:D

Congratulations and enjoy your new life...:rolleyes: