greaty-k,

tatax

Registered Users (C)
I think many people are already aware of your website which I think is very good but you might make people dislike it just because you\'re posting a lot of messages about it everywhere(VSC,NCS,CSC,TSC) on this board. Please don\'t post that many messages. Thanks in advance

i agree with you

greaty-k,
       you are doing a wonderful job. But I think people would really appreciate if the postings about the site come down a little (no hard feelings please!), as the approvals rate has come down, I think people are looking for the postings about RFEs and approvals.
I really appreciate your hardwork you put on your site, it is helpful.

Hi - the reason for posting messages on boards.....

many people are posting their suggestions/requests in my guest book, on the boards and sending me e-mail.Most of them have common requests.For example, 4 people have same suggestion.So in that case I am posting messages on boards for their info and others who would be interested after doing the needful.
Since my website covers all centers,I am posting msg in all centers.

Also, I am adding new features in my website which will make it easier for people to track approvals.
The point is not to "advertise" my website but to bring to attention of people the new features which will help them to see most recent approvals etc, basically track approvals.

I did not think its going to disappoint people nor was my intention
I apologize if this is the case.
Thanks
Greaty-k

Yes, you need to stop advertising your site

You have done a good job but people are pissed at you advertising your site all the time. STOP IT.

greaty-k!!! probably you can create one thread in each forum

to take suggestions and announce new features of your site...I don\'t mind your postings but apparantly some of them are....this would probably take care of their concern......

Hi, could u tell us the website again, I posed my case on your website when it was first established