greaty-k,

tatax

Registered Users (C)
I think many people are already aware of your website which I think is very good but you might make people dislike it just because you\'re posting a lot of messages about it everywhere(VSC,NCS,CSC,TSC) on this board. Please don\'t post that many messages. Thanks in advance

Hi - the reason for posting messages on boards.....

many people are posting their suggestions/requests in my guest book, on the boards and sending me e-mail.Most of them have common requests.For example, 4 people have same suggestion.So in that case I am posting messages on boards for their info and others who would be interested after doing the needful.

Since my website covers all centers,I am posting msg in all centers.

Also, I am adding new features in my website which will make it easier for people to track approvals.
The point is not to "advertise" my website but to bring to attention of people the new features which will help them to see most recent approvals etc, basically track approvals.

I did not think its going to disappoint people nor was my intention
I apologize if this is the case.
Thanks
Greaty-k

Sounds like a good-faith work

Does your site have better interface and statistics? You have barely posted any statistics and analysis here. How do you attract these people here. Gking is our top analyst and he favors http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/. Good luck whatever your goal is.

Anyway, great-K has done a great job. But the point is we TSCers have a nice Tracker already, which

http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/

We have two great Tracker managers: sg94ahpw and P5NXP600. It would be a waste of time and energy for everyone of us to post details to another Tracker again.

Great-K, you have have done a lot of work on your Tracker, as a result, I think most VSCers are using your Tracker. I do not know CSCers and NSCers. Please would you just try to advise them to use your Tracker. (immitraker.com is not good now, I do not know ciba\'s CSC tracker.)

Good luck.