greaty-k,

tatax

Registered Users (C)
I think many people are already aware of your website which I think is very good but you might make people dislike it just because you\'re posting a lot of messages about it everywhere(VSC,NCS,CSC,TSC) on this board. Please don\'t post that many messages. Thanks in advance

Hi - the reason for posting messages on boards.....

many people are posting their suggestions/requests in my guest book, on the boards and sending me e-mail.Most of them have common requests.For example, 4 people have same suggestion.So in that case I am posting messages on boards for their info and others who would be interested after doing the needful.

Since my website covers all centers,I am posting msg in all centers.

Also, I am adding new features in my website which will make it easier for people to track approvals.
The point is not to "advertise" my website but to bring to attention of people the new features which will help them to see most recent approvals etc, basically track approvals.

I did not think its going to disappoint people nor was my intention
I apologize if this is the case.
Thanks
Greaty-k

Geez! Get a real job, Tatax!

I think Great_k is doing a right thing to build a useful datadase for everybody.

What\'s the point of your pointless complaint?

hey..tatax and others....

someone is doing a good job..and taking the time and effort to this,and update us on this..why berate someone\'s well-wished efforts??
If u dont want to read postings by greaty-k..ignore them..
please..dont vent ur frustration on others

Greaty-k :Great job..and please ignore people who post such messages as "stop posting " to u,as they r frustrated...
Keep up the great work
Cheers

It is really a good site..well developed and lot of useful features

Greaty-k: I appreciate your efforts and keep up the good work.