greaty-k, your filter does not work

Which filters are not working??

Give me the details what you did? Throw some lights to recreate the problems.

Could you pl. let me know........

which filter is not working?
Also, what is the link and what browser you are using?
Thanks
greaty-k

Pre-defined filter

Sorry it is a mis-understansding. I just figured out that your pre-defined filter is based on Last Updated date. This is very confusing. I suggested that your changed to based on Approved date.

For example, click "yesterday" shows records which were updated yesterday. It will be better if it shows those records which were approved yesterday.

hi...Please read...

we have observed that most of the people who get approved dont update their status immediately.
They come back after a day or two sometimes a week.Thats why the report is based on the "last updated" feild. Moreover,the report shows you the approval date of each person.

But,if you wish to view approvals on a particular date(even though they are updated after a week), on the same page on left side, enter the dates,select center and select the filter as "approval date". So it will show you all the approvals for that date no matter when they were updated.

Also,the system remembers the dates, your filter and center criterea when you visit the same page next time.So just change the date and get the report.
Let me know if you have any other feedback
Thanks
greaty-k