Great news for EB2 I-140 filers in nebraska

Wow

The release of dates was early this time. That is indeed a big jump! I just hope they do not retract it and stick the old numbers back in as they have in the past. Not that they had me beleiving that till today they were not processing any cases filed after Dec 2003 or whatever was the date in the previous report. IMHO, the published dates are not even worth their weight in digital ink they are displayed with.

At last!!

Was waiting for this for a long time. NSC will surely be moving forward now, because higher percentage of I140 seems to be taken care of.

Lets hope for the best

It simply says for 485 as 12/01/2003 - how do we know if that's for EB2 or EB3 ?
hot_chocolat said:
Was waiting for this for a long time. NSC will surely be moving forward now, because higher percentage of I140 seems to be taken care of.

Lets hope for the best

The processing time is totally errotic. Do not belive it. My EB2 file was opened just with in 21 days, (issued an RFE). One of my friend has applied in aug 2004. His file is not yet adjudicated.

bigbadwolf said:
people get turned on by weird things I guess but processing time for 140??? give me a break!!! :)

I DID hear a lot of people saying "Give it to me, baby" about it ;)