Gre Toefl Free Tests

I've read comments on TSE/TOEFL/IELTS poor performance and may be of help if you're interested in prepping. See info below and welcome.

TSE, TOEFL, IELTS Prep Classes, LaGuardia Comm College. Queens, New York, June 30th, Saturday, 2 sessions are still op[en for those who want to enroll. email ielts@englishxperience.com or call 1(718) 268-3920 or 1(347) 510-6202, leave a message.

I jsut had may asylum granted
And I plan to go back to school I must say the American system is really difficult to understand I would like to enroll in a state college but they ask for TOEFL SAT I really don't know what SAT is and don't know how to get it
honestly I am lost

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,
new to this forum.this is a good site which i picked for my gre preparation
vocabularylearningresources.net/GRE.html

IELTS Online Training | English Test

Hi Friends I am giving some information about IELTS exam. who people really don't know about this exam. If you like to study in world class universities like The Oxford University, Cambridge University, University of Bridgeport, University of California Berkeley, San Francisco State University, etc you must take IELTS.
I hope this information will be very useful for you.

all the best...........

Aspiring to go abroad for higher studies??
Need to know How & When????

We invite you for Career counseling sessions at Campus World.
This will help you to find answers to all your queries and doubts. The session will provide you with the following:
– Admission Counseling for Study abroad in USA,UK,Canada,Singapor,NZ
– Visa Counseling
– Coaching for GMAT,GRE,SAT,TOEFL & IELTS
– Foreign Exchange Services
– Application drafts, fee deposits etc
– Travel/ticketing services
– Accommodation Assistance
– Airport Pickups
– Immigration
So get ready, GET Started with the procedures Right away…

At Campus World we endeavor to support, encourage and provide the right platform for aspirants to pursue their dream career. We offer innovative educational solutions with a professional and job-oriented approach. Campus World is devoted to provide prospective students a comprehensive package.

For further information contact:
Pramod Arora
Campus World Inc.
(Immigration & Study Abroad Consultants)
603, Parasrampuria Chambers,
Opposite Railway Station, Malad (West)
Mumbai – 400064 (India).
Tel: (+91)-22-32012903
Mobile: (+91)-98 2126 9898
visit us at www.campuworld.in
Skype-id: campusworld