Got transfered for interview after long long time waiting

sept485_du

Registered Users (C)
Finally got the message that our case was transfered to local INS for interview yesterday after waiting for a long long time.

Could someone give me some information about the interview. Is the notice for interview mailed to me directly or to my lawyer? How long will we get the notice.

Thanks ahead.

Here is my case date

RD 9/17/01
ND 11/28/01
NJ EB2
AD ????? :( :mad: :confused:

HI sept485_du

I am also in same boat. My self and my wife cases are transfered.

On December 04, 2002, we transferred your I485 APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS to another INS office for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. That office will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case.

Mine is long story. After I485 filled immediately I joined in another company with my employer permission. I moved to Atlanta from Miami. On 17th Oct 2002 got rfe regarding employement letter and pay stubs. My previous employer got rfe and replied back with updated employement letter and my current company pay stubs on 15th Nov 2002. INS received and updated on 20th Nov 2002. Yester day looks like they opened and transfered to local INS. I don't what to do I will wait and see.

RD Sep 17 2001
ND Nov 28 2001
FP Jan 25 2002
RFE OCT 17 2002
EAD renewel 18 Nov 2002
RFE Response 20 NOV 2002
Case Transferd to Local INS 4 Dec 2002

Thanks

Thanks for sharing information..
Good luck in your approval… I hope you will be scheduled for an early interview.. BTW which state are in? The time for scheduling an interview depends on your state.
:D :D :D

GCFeeling
RD09/14/01