Got the Approval.......I 485 filed at CSC

cool_indian

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

Altough Dint post too many messages here, but I was visiting it quite frequently. :)

WAC-02-009-5XXXX
RD : Oct 1 2001
Not Dt: Oct 11 2001

Approval Dt: 16th July 2002
Going for Stamping to San Jose tomorrow. Is there any one who wants to share their Experience in terms of Waiting time and Paperwork needed etc... will be of help.

Good Luck

When was your Phone message changed

Hi,

When was your INS phone message changed from 'blaw blaw blaw' to 'Processing resumed etc'. My WAC# is WAC-02-042-5xxxx, and my INS phone message still says, 'blaw blaw blaw taking 700 days etc'. I got my FP done in April 2002.

Thanx,

CoolWater

1) Ghost-Rider: There was no RFE at 485 Stage. My Attorny mixed up the financial papers of our company with some one elses. This was at I 140 Stage and the INS Questioned A) What is the relationship with the Other company as the Beneficary seems from some other company or something and B) The wanted the the company to show the financials to prove the ability to pay the Labour Approved Salary.

2) COOLWater: The VM dint change at all. Till I last checked. Then I saw some one post an WAC-02-010 Approval and then I checked and by then they had approved my case. Your seems like is just around the corner. May take up to 20-30 Days.

Waiting for 485 approval

My wac # 02-044-xxxx
did my fingerprinting on may 1
avm says processing resumed om may 4.god knows when the approval will come through
Coolwater your wac is 002-042-xxxx,so your should come before me
hope everybody gets it early
girish1

Last edited by a moderator:
My WAC is 020-70-xxx...AVM says Processing resumed since

My WAC is 020-70-xxx...AVM says Processing resumed since
Jan 23 rd ..... it is now 6 months since the message returned to processing resumed .... Don't know when i will get the approval ....

I-485

just called the INS and the AVM says they have mailed me a letter asking for more info.I do not know what sort of info do they want.Is it usually the pay stubs?
My wac 02-044-****
Did FP on May1 2002 at San jose
ND Nov 16 2001