got RFE on 485

krson

Registered Users (C)
Got Rfe on 485 cases for me and my spouse. what are the possible RFE's related to 485. Recenlty changed the address and updated the same to uscis and thru AR11 form. Could it be an RFE related to COA proof.

Thanks

krson said:
Got Rfe on 485 cases for me and my spouse. what are the possible RFE's related to 485. Recenlty changed the address and updated the same to uscis and thru AR11 form. Could it be an RFE related to COA proof.

Thanks

Medical???

krson said:

Thanks

What does the online message say?

The online message got changed to "we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed"...

Thanks

Dont' worry

krson said:
The online message got changed to "we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed"...

Thanks

krson my friend dont worry. If I am correct you updated the CIS with the address change, right?

If yes, then they are replying to your address change request, thats all. Its not an RFE. Check the forum in diff threads, people had same experience as you.

But please do update me, I am also waiting for 485 and both our 140's got cleared on the same day.

ABT,

sure will update..yes i reported my change of address to uscis last month. Can u post the links/ threads u have seen for the address change RFE.

Thanks

The RFE could be for anything. I got an RFE last week for my latest I-94 and EAD, even though CIS already has both (considering they issued both, they should at least have a record of them, but hey, we ARE dealing with CIS here). It could be for employment letter, which is quite in vogue these days, or medical, birth certificate, marriage certificate, blah, blah, blah. Who knows, but you'll find out soon enough. At this point, they should start calling it Request for the Same Evidence. Hope it's an easy one.

140/485 RD: 10/01/03
RFE for 485: 10/20/04

3235_chelsea said:
The RFE could be for anything. I got an RFE last week for my latest I-94 and EAD,
140/485 RD: 10/01/03
RFE for 485: 10/20/04

3235_chelsea,

Could you please tell us when was your 140 approved?
is your EAD or AP pending with CIS?

140 AD 10/20/04

485 Pending RD:09/30/03
AP2 Pending RD:07/19/04

Thanks,
ABT

Last edited by a moderator:
ABT,
My 140 is still pending at NSC. The LUD for my 140 is in mid June. My EAD2 was approved a couple of days ago. I replied to my RFE a few days ago(10/26). I am EB3 by the way.

Does RFE 485 goes to Attorney

ABT,

Does the 485 RFE goes to Attorney or to us..any idea.

Thanks