Got PP stamped today. and here is the story.

veena_NSC

Registered Users (C)
We went to the Chicago office this morning. Got there at 6:15 AM. There were about 50-60 people in the line. By 7:00, before the door was opened, another ~100 came in. We got in the first batch. They sorted the applicants on the floor. (like I-485 cases, Refugees etc.., Applicants with appointments etc.)

The process of stamping the PP for GC took about 10 min on avg. In my case, I had to get out, as the photo did not meet the specification. So, I went out took the pictures and went back in. Was done in 10 min. we were out by 8:30 or so.

Now, please answer a question for me.

What is the next process after stamping the PP? What if I loose my current job by which I got this GC?

I corrected the Attorney’s address column to my home address. The IIO said, that is where I correct the address for sending the GC mailing address. I was not sure. ( To me he did not appear to know his stuff)

===
I did not take a copy of the I-485 approval. Will I need the I-485 copy in the future ?
===

Enjoy.

Did you carry the Coutsey copy? I\'ve the courtsey copy and yet to receive the original. Can I tak