Got new message from USCIS

ayyubov

Registered Users (C)
Here it is:

On October 7, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I guess it's a request for biographic update. E-mail came from CRIS, not USCIS

ND - May 2003
BIOmetrics done - October 7-th 2005
RFE requested - October 7-th 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
hey! this is good for you, I am going to have my Bio 11/16, hopefully will received RFE as soon as yours, we are just getting closer and closer! Tell us what they require in the RFE, thank you

Got the same message.

Hey there! I got the same message as yours ayyubov. Does it mean that we are close to get ours GC? Let us know what they requested, I will too as soon I get the letter. Good luck everyone. Thanks for all you guys who responded to my questions, and all the rest too. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. :)

JEMF_23

Case Status
Receipt Number: LIN031025XXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 7, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I730-REFUGEE ASYLEE RELATIVE PETITION APPROVED ON 08/22/00
RD-----------------------------------------------------02/03/03
ND ----------------------------------------------------04/03/03
BIO ----------------------------------- Sent by NSC on 09/23/05
BIO----------------------------------------Received on 09/27/05
BIO------------------------------------ Appointment by 10/14/05
BIO DONE ------ ------------------------------------on 09/30/05
RFE ----------------------------------- Sent by NSC on 10/07/05
LUD---------------09/08/04,10/03/05,10/04/05,10/07/05,10/11/05
What's next :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Be reminded that BCIS (in general) first send RFI followed by RFE. Most of us who received our GC, got RFI months ago but received RFE only few days before approval date. Look at my timeline, as an example.

Relatively speaking, receipt of RFE is a good indication that you are very close to approval. However, there are some instances that BCIS approved cases based on RFI without any RFE. It all depends on the officer (his/her mood, understanding of the fact, and the like; your case, and offcouse--your luck too.)

Good luck, I think you have all good reasons to be optimistic.

JEMF_23 said:
Hey there! I got the same message as yours ayyubov. Does it mean that we are close to get ours GC? Let us know what they requested, I will too as soon I get the letter. Good luck everyone. Thanks for all you guys who responded to my questions, and all the rest too. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. :)

JEMF_23

Case Status
Receipt Number: LIN031025XXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

I730-REFUGEE ASYLEE RELATIVE PETITION APPROVED ON 08/22/00
RD-----------------------------------------------------02/03/03
ND ----------------------------------------------------04/03/03
BIO ----------------------------------- Sent by NSC on 09/23/05
BIO----------------------------------------Received on 09/27/05
BIO------------------------------------ Appointment by 10/14/05
BIO DONE ------ ------------------------------------on 09/30/05
RFE ----------------------------------- Sent by NSC on 10/07/05
LUD------------------------09/08/04,10/03/05,10/04/05,10/07/05
What's next :confused: