Got my interview date in MTL

Gwen

Registered Users (C)
Well after 3 years, we finally have our date -- May 27th. The question to you people who have been thru this is this: May 26th (Monday) is Memorial Day, therefore a holiday for doctors. How long does it take to get results back from medical. When should I be going to Toronto?

The doctors are in Toronto, right? Then you have to got to MTL for interview.

Help would be appreciated.

Gwen,

What was the next message on NVC's AVM after "Your case was completed on....". Does it update for interm steps when they apply for visa number and send your case to Montreal consulate.

Montreal consulate procedure is different from other consulates. For Montreal, Visa number is obtained first and then the case is sent to consulate.

Who schedules the interview, NVC or consulate? I mean, where did the packet 4 come from?

I had missed the 20th of the month dead line by 5 days March and just guessing my interview date in the second week of June. Am I too optimistic? Any comments?

Good news is that my company has agreed to pay for all vaccinations/titer tests, photos and medical exam. I am just hoping that they would also pay for my travel and stay in Montreal? I will ask for that after I get P4. Suggession for all CP seekers, it does not harm to ask for these expenses from your employer. Worst to worst can be that they will refuse. But it does not harm at all if you are already prepared to hear NO. Best of luck for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Timeline response

Well, I actually spoke to someone who told me that on April 12th the interview dates were assigned. Our review was done right on the 20th, so I would venture to guess that early June is NOT optomistic but realistic.

If you need to contact me about anything, please go ahead and e-mail me.

I am a ..

Canadian citizen residing in Georgia for the last 4 years under an H4. My husband is designated H1B