Got LUD on I-485 today

hip_chick

Registered Users (C)
Got LUD on my GC application today. I hope that is a good sign. At least that means NSC is working on the cases despite the low number of approvals the past couple of weeks. :)

My PD has been current since Dec 2006. Any thoughts? Anybody else got LUD recently? :confused:

Can somebody let me know as to how we check for LUD. Do I register my receipt number to see the LUDs?

Thanks in advance for your insight

Can somebody let me know as to how we check for LUD. Do I register my receipt number to see the LUDs?

Thanks in advance for your insight

You need to register in USCIS website and then include all your pending applications to see the LUD if any.

Good luck.

msamina are you from ROW ?. Our dates are exactly the same and both of us are blessed by PBEC:) . Hope my turn comes soon.

Hi epidural, I guess I am not from ROW, because I am not even sure what ROW is. Yes, both of us were blessed by PBEC :). I wish you the best of luck for the third stage.

By the way, I got another LUD today (08/29) as well. Let us see what happens. ::Fingers Crossed::

Hi epidural, I guess I am not from ROW, because I am not even sure what ROW is. Yes, both of us were blessed by PBEC :). I wish you the best of luck for the third stage.

By the way, I got another LUD today (08/29) as well. Let us see what happens. ::Fingers Crossed::

msamina , Sorry i assumed a few things. I meant are you from the retrogressed countries like China, India or from the Rest of the World as USCIS says. Also Congrats in Advance. You sure are getting your card soon.

msamina , Sorry i assumed a few things. I meant are you from the retrogressed countries like China, India or from the Rest of the World as USCIS says. Also Congrats in Advance. You sure are getting your card soon.

I am a bit of both actually. My country of birth is ROW, but my Nationality is Indian. So, according to USCIS I may be ROW. Thanks for your congratulations. I hope this does mean approval soon.

PS: Earlier, I did not understand what ROW meant.

Got my welcome notice e-mail today. My wife's application is still pending. She also had LUD's on 08/28 and 08/29.

There is LUD on my case too. Yesterday;s LUD is due to RFE received but I don't know why there is today's LUD. See my signature. Do you know how long it take to approve case after RFE received??

Thanks

LUD is not an indicator of sure Approval

Guys, If you don't get LUD change, don't worry....you might get the approval without LUD change. My case status was still showing pending for two weeks even though I got the GC in hand ....so don't sweat ;)

LUD on 9/07/2007!

Hi Friends,
I am very excited to see an LUD dated 09/07/2007 on my I-485. It is soft one!
Last one was after FP on 4/24/2007.
I called NSC yesterday and again today and IO told me to open up a SR, while the Customer Service lady could not do it has system would not let her put in teh request my case is within the given time frame.
Any body else got an LUD on 9/07/2007 from NSC? Is it a good sign?
mali03

for me, any movement in the case, whether a LUD or RFE, is a good sign because it actually means somebody is working on it. that's my take on it.

but, to get_gc04's point, if you don't get any LUD, it doesn't also mean that there's no progress because he got his GC on hand (which is the ultimate validation or approval) without getting any LUDs, RFEs, or status changes.

So, my advice would be to just stay positive. :)

LUD Update

Hi Friends,
I am very excited to see an LUD dated 09/07/2007 on my I-485. It is soft one!
Last one was after FP on 4/24/2007.
I called NSC yesterday and again today and IO told me to open up a SR, while the Customer Service lady could not do it has system would not let her put in teh request my case is within the given time frame.
Any body else got an LUD on 9/07/2007 from NSC? Is it a good sign?
mali03

I got an LUD on 9/7/2007 on my I-485 and my wife. The last one I have is on 7/20/2007. Can anyone tell me what that means?