Got GC - VSC - EB1a

cjw

Registered Users (C)
I-140/I-485 concurrent filing 6/22/2005
I-140 approved 9/1/2006
I-485 approved 10/18/2006
Cards received 10/24/2006
DIY, no lawyer hired
VSC is working! Wish you good luck with GC apps!

Congrats, enjoy the freedom!!!

But something seems wrong with these dates, did you really have to wait from 6/05 to 9/06 (15 months) for I-140?

congratulations! it is very impressive to see a sucessful EB1-EA without a lawyer.

cjw
Congratulations for your EB1-a green card approval. Can you please send me a PM about which DIY kit did you use and their contact info.
thanks in advance

Abhuda

question to those who received cards

Mine was approved on 10/26 and card ordered on 10/26 too. Message says an approval notice was mailed. But I haven't received the notice as of now.

Usually how long will take for the notice and card to arrived?

pplu said:
Mine was approved on 10/26 and card ordered on 10/26 too. Message says an approval notice was mailed. But I haven't received the notice as of now.

Usually how long will take for the notice and card to arrived?[/QUOTE

pplu,

See signature, still waiting for mine too ..

It took me one week to get the card.

defrag said:
pplu said:

Usually how long will take for the notice and card to arrived?[/QUOTE

pplu,

See signature, still waiting for mine too ..

Yes. I don't know why.

cmonalready said:
Congrats, enjoy the freedom!!!

But something seems wrong with these dates, did you really have to wait from 6/05 to 9/06 (15 months) for I-140?

Someone said they process concurrent filing I-140/I-485 together, which is the case for me.

All DIY kits are rubbish!!!

abhuda said:
cjw
Congratulations for your EB1-a green card approval. Can you please send me a PM about which DIY kit did you use and their contact info.
thanks in advance

Abhuda

Only you know yourself the best. Write everything in details you think helpful to address the 10 criteria.