Got FP

jay75215

Registered Users (C)
Finally go my FP notice.....

here are the particulars:

I-485
ND: August 2001

FP Notice: 11/27

Good luck to all other 2001 filers......

Jay - congrats!

1. Did you call TSC for your FP?
2. When is your actual FP date?
3. Where do you live?

jay75215

jay75215,

Did you have to request your FP through IIO when you called 3 weeks ago?

Is the call the reason you are getting your FP?

Finger Print

Called INS first time ever. The officer was very polite and said that she will request FP for me and my wife and sure enough we received it 10 days late/

case I-485
RD 7/01
ND 8/01
FP on Dec 24, 2002

For those who received FP notice by calling INS

Did your Lawyer receive a copy of FP notice?
Did AVM or Online case status get updated?

No luck for me in scheduling FP

I called the IIO today. She was gruff and told me that I will have to wait my turn whenever that is and that she cannot order my FP. My ND is Aug 01. I guess it is the luck of the draw.

talked to IIO

I talked to an IIO yesterday and she put me on hold for 9 minutes and sent noticed to her supervisor to send me FP letter notification. I am pretty confident that I should be receiving it in few days and will have my eyes glued on my mailbox for nest few days. My ND is 15 aug 2001. My suggestion: Please talk to IIO. She said that it was a mistake that my FP notice was not sent out. Keep trying and try chanting Nam Myo ho renge Kyo. You will get it, that's my confidence.

jai123@hotmail.com

Spoke to IIO Again - 5 th time in last 3 weeks

Spoke to IIO Again - 5 th time in last 3 weeks..
Finally today morning I got an better IIO.. She initially said they are working on it.. you will get it sometime soon.. Then I dont know what happen to her.. She said.. She will talk to her supervisor about this kind of cases and order FPs.. it built some confidence that she might do.. Hope for the best..

Called and spoke to IIO regarding FP...

She said its too early for me to receive FP since they are processing Oct 2000 cases.
Asked me to check again after a few months. :mad:

Called IIO. No luck!

I called IIO today. The lady I spoke to asked me to wait. She said they are processing cases for Nov 1, 2000. She said the same old thing: the fp will expire in 15 months, so I have to do it again.... and stuff like that.

I guess my day has not come yet!
RD: 6/01, ND 7/01