Got email for RFE

Sep1_TSC485

Registered Users (C)
Today I got email saying that USCIS mailed RFE notice for both me and spouse. I can only know what's this REF about after receiving the letter in a few days. I did the case inquiry on Jan 7, 2005 by myself calling 800 and then my attorney did it again Jan 30, 2005, so I believe this REF might be trigged by attorney's inquiry. From previous posts, it looks RFE is only sent to either self or spouse, but we got RFE for both of us. So I wonder what's this RFE about, could anyone share the same experience?

Thanks.

PD: 4/2001
ND: 9/2002
FP: 10/2004
RFE: 2/15/2005
AP: ?????? :confused:

just heard from attorney that RFE has arrived in the office. It is about requesting the employment evidence which includes recent Tax return forms (and W-2 forms), recent pay stubs, employment verification letter. Attorney suggests submiting 3 years tax returns and w-2 forms, and pay stubs since last Nov. Shoud these be enough? And in the employment letter, should it indicate the current salary and current job title, and should it be OK since my salary is increased since filing I-485? Does anyone be able to share the same experience?

Thanks.