Got email at 6 PM 7/18 .. is this the ONE is I have been waiting for years ?

mastmastana

Registered Users (C)
Got the message (LUD also updated) >>

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On July 18, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service.

What is meant by ADIT processing ?

MM
EB3-India
PD Jan-04
RD SEP-04

Congrats

Got the message (LUD also updated) >>

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On July 18, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service.

What is meant by ADIT processing ?

MM
EB3-India
PD Jan-04
RD SEP-04

This is it my friend. You're indeed a free bird now. Have a toast and relax.

Congratulations once again.

Recent Updates/LUD changes :

6/21/07 Fingerprint Notice Issued
6/27/07 LUD Address Change

7/2/07 LUD but Don't know why ? Called NSC multiple times and went for infopass. Was told that it was address change.. other time was told that due to FP notice

7/6/07 FP done

7/18/07 Approval Email

MM
EB3 India
PD JAN-04
RD SEP-04

Thanks to all

Thanks pkb and all other forum member.

One piece of friendly advise : Don't get disheartened if you get a negative response from the IO's.

You will laugh at what happened with me y'day.

Y'day morning the uscis phone system was down during the 1st half of the day. I finally spoke to an IO later in the day around 4 and was told that my namecheck was holding things up. I was surprised coz I was told last month in the Infopass appointment and also by an IO that namecheck is cleared. My bnext question was how long could it to for the maecheck to get cleared .. HE SAID IT CUD BE 5 Years .. on an average it is months. I got disheartened as there are only few days left after which dates will become Unavailable.

However, I got an approval email just couple of hours after the call.

mastmastana
have you recvd welcome notice in the mail? Has your online status changed from the welcome notice to card production ordered or is it still same?

Yes, 3 LUD's happened :
7/18 Welcome Notice
7/19 Card have been ordered email
7/23 485 Approval email

Then on 7/24 I received the Welcome notice and the physical card both for me and spouse.