Got Biometric Fingerprinting notice after I-140 approval

microdev1

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My I-140 application was approved on 16th March.
But no I-485 approval yet.
And today I got fingerprinting notice from USCIS for my spouse which they sent on 17th.
No fingerprinting notice for me.
What should I read in this ?
Does it mean that we have to wait longer for I-485 approval?
Anyone else with this experience?

Microdev1,
I have the same one, my wife got biometric before I-140 approval of mine and for me still I didn't receive.
dont know whats going on in CSC???

rb180
I-485 Pending ND 01/12/05
I-140 Approved 03/15/05

Have you had an entry in US after the new FP scanning machines!!!

Micro
I am curious if USCIS has your data on file...They would have it if you have entered at any port of entry in last 15-18 months with the new FP scanning and picture thingies...

gumnaam00 said:
Micro
I am curious if USCIS has your data on file...They would have it if you have entered at any port of entry in last 15-18 months with the new FP scanning and picture thingies...

Gumnaam, this is avery interesting thought.
I had FP in November. Is that already "biometric" or not?
Either way, on Feb 27 I came back from a very short trip, with scanning. Less than two weeks later my I-485 LUD changed. Related or not?

gumnaam00 said:
Micro

No, I haven't gone out of US since 24 months.
But my spouse has within 15 months. And interestingly, I haven't got fingerprint notice. Only my spouse has....

I also got the FP notices again

Hi,

I also received FP notices yesterday for myself and family though we had the FP in April 2004. We also went outside of US on a short trip in december 2004. Does this triggred the FP notices again? Because at the port of entry they did n't took our FP as we entered using the AP.

Any inputs???

What's fingerprint code in ur notice ?
For my wife, it was code 3 and was for I-485. If you file for EAD renewal, fingerprint code is 2.
I wonder what these codes mean ?

Hi,

I got my 485 biometric notification as well. All of our cases are pending (140, 485s) and my last FP was in first week of May 2004. Spouse and I re-entered US in Jun 04.

Since my FPs are not older than 15 months. I don't know what to make of this new notice..