Got approved but have question

shael728

Hi I got approved asylum in April 2018 and me and my wife we both filed together and after a few weeks we received my I 94 But we did not get anything for my wife so I contacted the asylum office I contacted immigration court, the judge's office but I couldn't get any reply that how can I get my wife's the I 94 or do i have to apply separate for her so if anybody in the group can help me out for that it would be really appreciated thank you

Hi I got approved asylum in April 2018 and me and my wife we both filed together and after a few weeks we received my I 94 But we did not get anything for my wife so I contacted the asylum office I contacted immigration court, the judge's office but I couldn't get any reply that how can I get my wife's the I 94 or do i have to apply separate for her so if anybody in the group can help me out for that it would be really appreciated thank you
This is quite strange , when I got my approval letter, it had i94 for me and my kids in the same envelope, my spouse wasn’t with me in the application,I think you should ask your lawyer