Got approval email!!!

TEXASKK

Registered Users (C)
Hi, All

I have received the email of Approval of my I-485. I am so happy to see this. But my spouse has not been approved yet. May god bless him and we could do the stamping together.

EB-1
ND may 9, 2002
FP Dec. 26, 2002 (First time)
April. 24, 2004 (Second time)
AD June 21, 2004

it really took so long to get it, i am not as happy as i should be because of the long waiting.

but still happy.....

wish you all my best and let;s the finger crossed.

texasKK

Congratulations!!! It seems that they have started working on May'02 case. Hope they clear all cases older than May'02 soon.

Congratulations TexasKK

BTW, I fell into the same situation as you. I got approved today but spouse is not approved.

Please keep updated...

TEXASKK,

Congratulations!

Did you by any chance request your second FP somehow? I am just concerning because my first fp in Oct 2002 was expired and no second one yet. Please share. Thanks a lot.

TEXASKK said:
Hi, All

I have received the email of Approval of my I-485. I am so happy to see this. But my spouse has not been approved yet. May god bless him and we could do the stamping together.

EB-1
ND may 9, 2002
FP Dec. 26, 2002 (First time)
April. 24, 2004 (Second time)
AD June 21, 2004

it really took so long to get it, i am not as happy as i should be because of the long waiting.

but still happy.....

wish you all my best and let;s the finger crossed.

texasKK

You should be very happy, why not? The long journey was over. At least, you brought a good news and a hope to our May 2002 filers.

------------------------------
ND: May 15, 2002
FP: July 2003

congratulation !!!

gong xi ya ya ya !! jie men er :D

in the states, lady first, so does INS, hope he will get his soon, congratulation and enjoy your new life here :p

TexasKK

What do i have to do to get information/updates by E-mail from BCIS. Is it online setting up of a account. Appreciate your feedback on how to do it.

Deepak

thanks for your blessing

thanks for you all. We just returned from dinner. I read the replies of yours with my husband. He is so happy to know that so many supporters are blessing him. May our wishes come true.

I have manually requested our first FP and the second one come in automatically.

The answer to Deepak is : yes you should go to the ucis website and set up an account there. You need input your password, your SRC-No# and then you will wait for the magic emails coming to you. It's very helpful, we track our EAD renewal also.

This forum is really good place to share our sufferrings, happiness, and helpful sources.

thanks for you all. I will update the stample and my husband case status.

texaskk

What is LUD (last update date) of your spouse unapporoved

case?

Also, do you know what your LUD was before your approval?

Thanks

my last update is Dec. 2002. My husband lUD is April, 2004 just one week after our second FP. My case did not change after our second FP, actually, this was a little bit worry to me. I called tsc and they said i need wait till the FBI send them results..'
From now we may conclude that at that time-April, my case may be already with an officer that's the reason why my case never be updated.

wish this will give you a hint.

kk