Got an RFE

Good Luck. I wish you get approval soon.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope so

I contacted local senator(McCain) and was told that I should hear within 2-3 weeks. This got generated in the 3rd week. So I guess the senators office did get the file to be picked. There was two options when the file was picked - either get approval or get RFE ( as 2nd FP was also done ). Hope I get to see the actual RFE soon. Does it come just to the lawyer or even to me?

Thanks for your wishes

RFE goes to the Lawyer..!!
Looks like Employment releted..!!

Keeps docs ready, as ur FP2 is done, and it's just matter of sending RFE ASAP
Good Luck

Good to see some movement on your case...good luck

Dengdeng,
should i expect something soon?
My RD 12/19/01,
ND 12/28/01,
FP 4/3/02,
RFE 6/04/03,
RFE Received 6/17/03.
FP2 7/29/03.. sch 08/15/03
Ad : ??

Though

I agree with vijayrc that RFE goes to lawyer but I have heard cases where an individual gets the RFE even before the lawyer got it. So I was sorta concerned.

dengdeng- the 2nd FP got triggered when we send in the AR11. It was scheduled for Aud 4th but we managed to do it early (july 18 - though it didn't seem to have helped much).

This probably got triggered becauseof the senators office calling. Hope the final approval doesn't need another reason/trigger :)

2001dec,
Glad to see some movement on your case. Best of luck.

RFE goes to attorney.

While filing your 485 you can mention attorneys address or your address bcis don't care about it. as we speak most of the applicants live in renting place. That is why we will give attorneys address or by default attorney file with his address (One has to make money).