Got an interview but still waiting for AD - Please Help

fdp021

Registered Users (C)
Went for an employment based GC interview at the chicago office on 8/13/03. The interview for the most part went well (signed the appropriate document and had FP done) except that at the end, the officer noticed that there was an addent attached to my file, for a traffic related arrest that occurred in 94 in GA for driving w/ a suspended DL. He then let me know that everything was good but I need to bring a court final disposition on that issue before an immigrant visa can be granted to me; which I did on 8/15/03.
I personally gave him the document and he informed me that he will let me know of his decision by mai. It's been almost 1 month and I am still waiting...Just to recap on the course of events, my priority date is May 2000, case was transfer to local office on October 2001; so it's been more than 3 years that I am waiting, and waiting...and waiting.
Please advice, getting desperate!

Ptime

It may take eternity.........

If your case is not approved the same day, it may take anywhere from a month to a year. I have been waiting since the beginning of January after my Interview to get my case adjudicated.

It all depends on the officer who has your case. If your case is not approved for some reason on the day of Interview, you are destined to wait for a loooooooooooooong loooooooooooooong time. May be you would be lucky and get your approval shortly.