Got a RFE on birth certificate

Mansarovar3000

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

I'm in urgent need of help. I'll appreciate your guidance. I applied for concurrent I-130+I-485 for my parents. I was born 197x. My municipal birth certificate shows issue date of 1998. (Reason - I got it issued in 1998 with both parents names when I came to US on F-1).

Now USCIS has sent an RFE on both my parents' I-130 asking me to submit secondary evidence such as hospital certificate, medical/school records, correspondence between me and my parents etc. to "substantiate" the birth certificate.

Few questions:

1) I have school marksheets (Class 5th, 8th, 10th, 12th, college) that have my father's name but not my mother's. Will these suffice as evidence?

2) Should I also get some kind of official letter that explains/certifies that only father's name appears in Indian educational records? How else do provide evidence for my mother's RFE?

3) Should I ask relatives in India to try to obtain hospital birth record?

4) I saw threads where people have submitted affidavits of parents and relatives. My letter says "Affidavits may only be submitted if primary and secondary evidence is unavailable". Should I still submit affidavits?

5) How do I get affidavits sworn in the US? My parents are here in the US with me.

Thanks so much.