Got a reschedule of interview notice after being approved for green card

Goodlife503

So I have already gone to my interview for my green card and I was approved for 10 years, now I'm receiving a letter that says that they canceled my appointment dated on the date I went my interview and another letter both the same day, saying when my appointment is with a future date, anyone knows what's going on?

So I have already gone to my interview for my green card and I was approved for 10 years, now I'm receiving a letter that says that they canceled my appointment dated on the date I went my interview and another letter both the same day, saying when my appointment is with a future date, anyone knows what's going on?
Sounds like a computer scheduling error

You already went for the interview. Already got approved.

Give them a call, I'm sure they will tell you to disregard the last letter. Seeing that you already had the interview.

Same thing happened to me. Went to my interview and got my green card 6 mos ago. Then last week got an email about cancellation of interview then appointment for interview, both at the same day. My lawyer advised me to call customer service .