Good news - Validity of I-485 medicals again extended

whatshappening Are you still around?

It is been a while since you post. Is your case still pending or approved? Mine is still the same no word from INS. My case status remain the same and I talked to IIO today and she said my case has been assigned to IIO officer.

Best regards,

ND 02/2002

which # you called ?

wwossen,

how did you got the information... I called customer service number last week and they just repeated what was in IVR / internet status check.. when I asked specifically about assignment of case, they said they don't know such things ...

Did you called some other number?

M S-IL, j54231

Sorry my ND is 03/02

My case is so complicated and I explain to Customer rep everything and she has no answer for all my questions and I insisted to talk to IIO. Luckily, she transferred me to a very polite officer and the officer asked my LIN and told me my case has been assigned. Here is my case snap shoot.

Filed on Feb 2002 and has RD 03/02
Transferred to National record center on 04/03 by mistake.
Nebraska get it back after 5 months on 09/03 and the online case status changed with the new RD 09/03.
No body knows why my RD is changed to 09/03 but their computer shows my original ND ( 03/2002 ).

Did you called some other number?
I called the 800 nummber

This might help.

wwossen, my case is the same as yours, a MI specific. It was transferred to MO center and carried back to NSC on Sept. 18, 2003. Then my online status was changed to ' We received your case on Sept. 18, 2003, ... takes 570-600 days...'. So, from your discussion with IO, NSC should have my original RD, right? Also, did you get any RFE?

rogertt2003

From what I understand, they took our case as it was transferred to NCS from another Service center. No one knows why and they have no authority to change it to the original date on case status page. The IO asked me if I was moved to MI recently or changed employer that was not the case. According to the IO my file marked as transferred from another Service center.

NSC should have my original RD, right?
I don't know. They told me they have the original RD on system

Did you get any RFE?
NO, but I got my second FP notice around Sep 14, 2003

Please let us keep in touch. I will update you when I get any new Info.

Regards