good news to share

VSC485may99nj

Registered Users (C)
I just talked with the IIO this morning and found that my case (and my wife\'s) got approved on 9/6/00.

My detail:
EB1
EAC-99-186-5xxxxx
RD: may 99
ND: 6/4/99
FP: june 2000 (newark NJ)
no rfe

I sincerely thanks everybody coming to this board. I did not this board exists until 6 months ago. I remember before that time, I was in the dark, I worry so much that I think I might get mad one day. This board give me some hope and lots of information. I shall stick around to help out and will post my stamping experience.

Some suggestions for others

Please hold on to it, your day will come, don\'t miss the last step
Check you status during the night, I found that the phone system is updated on a daily bases
Talk to IIO once a while just to check things are in place, if you want to do that use a phone with a re-dial botton or speed dial button!

Good luck for the people still waiting

No Title

I had my case approved too.

Details:
NIW, China, VSC
PD 9/96
RD 4/29/99
ND 5/29/99
Case #: EAC-99-190-xxxxxx (family of 3)
Approved on 9/7/00, no RFE, never called IIO.

Compared to other cases, mine is pretty much on time with FP but a bit slow on approval. I tend to attribute it to the fact that my I-140 was done at NSC, and case was once sent to London for consular processing but was put on hold due to non-current PD.

I am relieved now. Thank you all for sharing informatiom. Good luck to those still waiting......

SWU