Good News! I140 Approved RD Dec 16th, 2004

kishorch

Registered Users (C)
You wont believe it. I was reading a posting on this website on I140 approval and wondering why everyone with ND of Jan, 05 is getting approval and I am still waiting. And then all of a sudden the Microsoft outlook message window pops up and shows me this magic message

"This case has been approved. On May 13, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed ..."

And I look at it and I go blank with excitement. I could feel my heart skipping couple of beats. I am so thrilled guys!

Anyway, my RD is Dec 16th, 2004 and PD is May 2002 (Survived the retrogression by a month). After 3 long years, I feel like a free bird.

I talked to my lawyer today about the approvals of his client and also to my friends and their friends about their approvals. And from the data I got, it seems like for Seattle, WA area NSC has been pretty consistent with their approvals based on I140 RD.

Thanks to everyone in the forum. Its been so helpful. See you all in the I485 forum.

Congrats Kishorch...

Salani
EB3 ?
PD 12/2002
I485/I140/EAD/AP ND-12/09/04
FP1- 1/12/05
EAD AD-2/05
AP AD-2/05
I140 AD?
I485 AD?
FP2 - 5/12/05

Are you from Seattle

kishorch said:
You wont believe it. I was reading a posting on this website on I140 approval and wondering why everyone with ND of Jan, 05 is getting approval and I am still waiting. And then all of a sudden the Microsoft outlook message window pops up and shows me this magic message

"This case has been approved. On May 13, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed ..."

And I look at it and I go blank with excitement. I could feel my heart skipping couple of beats. I am so thrilled guys!

Anyway, my RD is Dec 16th, 2004 and PD is May 2002 (Survived the retrogression by a month). After 3 long years, I feel like a free bird.

I talked to my lawyer today about the approvals of his client and also to my friends and their friends about their approvals. And from the data I got, it seems like for Seattle, WA area NSC has been pretty consistent with their approvals based on I140 RD.

Thanks to everyone in the forum. Its been so helpful. See you all in the I485 forum.

Congratulations kishorch!

The information about the WA, is encourging, I am from Seattle too with ND 12/07/05 and hoping to see my magic email soon