TSC_Hope

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I just got this email from my lawyer:

AILA/TSC Liaison Minutes (11/4/02)

Cite as "Posted on AILA InfoNet at Doc. No. 02111845 (Nov. 18, 2002) ."

AILA/TSC LIAISON MEETING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
NOVEMBER 4, 2002

Q3. AILA has learned that many I-485 applications filed May to December 2001 were overlooked by the automatic scheduler and did not receive fingerprint notices. Please describe what occurred and how the problem is being addressed by TSC. What action can AILA attorneys take to notify TSC of the clients that need fingerprint notices?

A3. The TSC is aware of this problem and is addressing the issues related to the automatic scheduler. A review of cases filed between May 1 and December 31, 2001 is ongoing, and the TSC is implementing a systematic course of action to locate and schedule fingerprints for those applicant who were overlooked. TSC will not accept individual requests for fingerprint scheduling at this time.

ND Nov29 01
no FP yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
FP

TSC_HOPE & Ramanathansunda

After reading this msg I am also feeling better regarding the FP situation and I am sure lot of others folks here will also be very happy to see this.

Hopefully this helps all of us..

By the way my ND is also in the same month as you both.

RD 10/29/01
ND 11/15/01
Thanks.

:)

Hi TSC_Hope

Thanks for sharing this info and we all pray to god that this should happen.

BTW,

RD 09/08/01
ND 11/01/01

- Why-R

Light ..? I am not sure..!!

It is encouraging, but I still am not sure abt things coming out from TSC..

They have a reputation of lying and B@*& S%*@!!!!

Who knows this may be another farce from them to avoid repeated inquiries for at least couple of months!!!!

PD 01/98
485 RD/ND 06/01
Half way in 2nd EAD/AP-- May be in January / Feb 2003 I will apply for the 3rd EAD/AP (looking at the pace of EAD approvals).
Tracker id: aka

:confused:

???

I spoke to IIO about Fp's and he was kind enough to adivse me to wait for 1 more year. AH!!! I don't just trust TSC.

ND 8/01/01.
No FP Yet

Hi guys. My RD is 07/18/01 and ND is 08/28/01. I too was waiting for the longest time to get a FP letter from the TSC. My wife called a couple of times and was told by the officers that they would email the dept. concerned so that they could be reminded about our SRC numbers. We promptly received the FP notice on 10/12/02 and got fingerprinted on 11/07/02. So, I would suggest that all of you try to speak with an information officer at the TSC and remind them about your SRC numbers.

ARDOCS...could you be more specific...What specific Department are you referring to? Please be a little more detailed.

Please let us know so that we may tell the IIO's what to do ( because we all know they don't ).

Thanks..

14 months waiting, still not yet

PD: 8-10-2001
ND: 9-20-2001

Still waiting for fingerprint, form North Carolina

:(

FP notice

Hi bkd52,
The IIO at the TSC acknowledged that the National Scheduler had overlooked I-485s between May'01 and October'01. She said that she would send an e mail to the people who manage the National Scheduler to remind them about our receipt numbers and that we should expect the FP notice in 30 to 45 days. Exactly 35 days later, we received the FP notice. I guess, some IIOs know what they are talking about.
Anyway, goodluck to you and all other TSC hopefuls.

To all our friends with EAD renewal with 485 pending:

It is now taking more than 120 days for EAD renewal at TSC and the local centers are not giving interim ones the same day. Please file much in advance and go to local office atleast 2 weeks before expiry if your case has not shown up on website as appoved. Please pass this message to your friends and colleagues

I just got my interim EAD valid for one year this morning from Dallas District Office the same day. Looks like that rule is not yet followed uniformly. However the first thing they asked me was letter from employer which I had with me. Letter states my position and that my EAD expires 12/12/02 and EAD application filed 08/20/02 and since 90 days have passed to issue me EAD extension for a year otherwise I will be removed from payroll.
Other than that they looked at my original EAD card and EAD receipt notice. They used my EAD card as form of ID and didn't require driver's license.