Good News for foreign Pharmacy Graduates

No Title

Hello srinivas how many times i tried to communicate trough the emails you are not responding me.Please help me in quiding the H1 sponsorship for the phamasists.My email address is hareeng@yahoo.com

No Title

Hello srinivas how many times I tried to communicate trough the mails you are not responding me. Please help me in guiding the H1 sponsorship for the phamasists. My mail address is hareeng@yahoo.com

No Title

Can you send me information (aledany@hotmail.com) about the steps to follow in order to get a sponsor before clearing FPGEE?

i need basic information

I AM PHARMACY GRADUAGE FROM INDIA PASSED OUT IN INDIA IN 1985. SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN MARKETING OF PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS IN INDIA AS A MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE FOR 5 YEARS UPTO 1991. THEN I GOT PROMOTED AS A FRONT LINE MANAGER AND WORKING IN THIS CAPACITY FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS. I AM KEEN IN MOVING TO USA. BUT WHAT ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES. IS IT IDEAL FOR ME TO GET IN TO RETAIL PHARMACIST OR GO INTO MARKETING OF PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS. I AM ALSO POSSESSING MBA DEGREE FROM IGNOU(INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY). WHAT IS THE SCOPE FOR ME USA. PLEASE GUIDE ME PROPERLY SO THAT I GET INTO A GOOD CARRER. I AM IN AVENTIS PHARMA AT THE MOMENT. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Srinivas try for FPGEC first

Your experiences are very impressive. But for the perspective of USA, that experiences are nothing and pharmaceutical company dont work like the way they work in India. So forget about your experiences... If you have BS in Pharmacy then try FPGEC cleared,, then someone will sponsor you to come to USA. Otherwise no body give a dam about your experiences. Or, you could come USA as graduate student and finish MS/MBA then you might have a chance to get a job or sponsor.

Guys this srinivas tall is a fake

Guys this srinivas is a fake.. and he will never respond you unless you are FPGEC cleared.. by the way if you are FPGEC cleared you can get job by yourself. TEXAS/ Florida/ Maryland sponsor H-1B. Dont pay any money to this fake Srinivas tall. He is doing business here.