Goni Approved .....

goni

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I checked the mail this morning only to see the approval emails for spouse and self, received at 12:15 AM. What a relief it is. Evensince USCIS received my RFE response on 2/1, LUD only changed once. I wondered why it never changed after that. May be as MyDreamUSA mentioned, it was already with an office.

A brief history:

Labor applied: IL, EB2-RIR July 2002, AD Dec 2002
RFE Resp Received: 2/1, LUD 2/2, 2/9 , AD 2/9 Rest below..

Congratulations ! I have seen some of your posts in this forum and I know this is a great relief for you.

Treat your family to a nice dinner :)

goni said:
Friends,

I checked the mail this morning only to see the approval emails for spouse and self, received at 12:15 AM. What a relief it is. Evensince USCIS received my RFE response on 2/1, LUD only changed once. I wondered why it never changed after that. May be as MyDreamUSA mentioned, it was already with an office.

A brief history:

Labor applied: IL, EB2-RIR July 2002, AD Dec 2002
RFE Resp Received: 2/1, LUD 2/2, 2/9 , AD 2/9 Rest below..

=============
Would you share details of your RFE with us?

Thanks a lot all of you for your wishes.

My RFE was for the BC affidavits. I only submitted one from my dad that time, they said there have to be atleast 2. So I got the new affidavits from my mom and one of distant relative, and submitted them (originals) along with the non-availability (of birth registration) and SSC marks sheet. Thats it.