Going for GC Stamping - But No I-94 ???

tejas

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

We got our Green Card Approved, and we are going for the GC Stamping, and I see that I-94 happens to be one of the important documents required.

But unfortunately, we had submitted the last I-94 to the INS, but we have a copy of the last I-94 (actually the previous extension).

By your experience and information - does any one of you know what happens, if we don't have I-94?

Please let us know at the earliest.

Thanks
Tejas

Where is the I-94 that's supposed to be stapled to your passport when you enter the country?

Regardless, I don't anticipate any issues if you don't have the document.

Congrats on your approval.

tejas

tejas

No I-94 is ok. I lost mine a long time ago. That was my worry too before I had my Passport stamping & my lawyer told me it was ok. True enough, if it was lost then it was lost. As long as you have the other requirements then it is ok. I had my PP stamping 1 week ago. Congratulations, be there on time!

lawyers generally have a copy of I-94 since we give it to them. take a photocopy

I-94

recently, I did my pp stamping, the officer didn't ask for my I-94
and I didn't return it either,
so I don't think its mandatory for pp stamping

good luck in ur pp stamping

wac-02-144-*****

dyt1 said:
recently, I did my pp stamping, the officer didn't ask for my I-94
and I didn't return it either,
so I don't think its mandatory for pp stamping

good luck in ur pp stamping

wac-02-144-*****

What are you going to do with this I-94. When I went
for stamping they did not take I-94 from my passport
either. Though if I had noticed I would have at least asked
if she needs I-94.

-JC.

tejas said:
Hi All,

We got our Green Card Approved, and we are going for the GC Stamping, and I see that I-94 happens to be one of the important documents required.

But unfortunately, we had submitted the last I-94 to the INS, but we have a copy of the last I-94 (actually the previous extension).

By your experience and information - does any one of you know what happens, if we don't have I-94?

Please let us know at the earliest.

Thanks
Tejas

I got stamping at SF. I was asked to return old I-94 and other documents (EAD/AP). I think you should be OK, If you have the proof (receipt) that you submitted to USCIS. As others mentioned on this thread, sometimes they may not ask you, in that case. Just keep quiet and do not talk about I-94. Good luck!