Godzilla has been APPROVED!!!

HIDEKI

Registered Users (C)
I hate mondays but today is the best Monday I've ever had..Thank you so much To Mr. Khanna for this very informative site and to the people involved..Goodluck to all.. :cool:

HIDEKI said:
I hate mondays but today is the best Monday I've ever had..Thank you so much To Mr. Khanna for this very informative site and to the people involved..Goodluck to all.. :cool:

485 journey was a rather long one.... Congrats and all the best in your future endeavours

485 Approved - RD Jan23'03

Hi Guys;

My 485 approved .Thank you so much To Mr. Khanna for this very informative site and to the people involved..Goodluck to all.. I wish everyone for speedy approval.

485---rd jan23
FP2 SEP 16
no rfe.
direct case....

Could you please suggest below :( :( :(
My 485 got apprvoed last friday(12/03) while i was out of station, my brother was checking my status and informed me.
Both My husband and son got approved.
Here is the starange things i was noticed since last friday No LUD changed till 12/2. LUD changed on 12/3 with approvals for all of us. on 12/3 my SON case was not found on 12/6 LUD changed with message "Card ordered", on 12/6 LUD changed for all of us again on. On 12/7 again LUD changed all of us and this time in my son's it says. On "DEC 7 this was case approved and approval notice mailed.....". Today 12/8 all our LUD's changed again????????????//
Guru's please advise us...what's going on in my case...can i consider it was approved??????????????/

HIDEKI,
Congratulations!! Enjoy your freedom. :)

swapna00 said:
Hi Guys;

My 485 approved .Thank you so much To Mr. Khanna for this very informative site and to the people involved..Goodluck to all.. I wish everyone for speedy approval.

485---rd jan23
FP2 SEP 16
no rfe.
direct case....

My 485 got apprvoed last friday(12/03) while i was out of station, my brother was checking my status and informed me.
Here is the starange things i was noticed since last friday No LUD changed till 12/2. LUD changed on 12/3 with approvals for all of us. on 12/3 my SON case was not found on 12/6 LUD changed with message "Card ordered", on 12/6 LUD changed for all of us again on. On 12/7 again LUD changed all of us and this time in my son's it says. On "DEC 7 this was case approved and approval notice mailed.....". Today 12/8 all our LUD's changed again????????????//
Guru's please advise us...what's going on in my case...can i consider it was approved??????????????/

Swapna, It looks to me that your case(s) is(are) approved. Stop worrying!! Would you? :D
Dont give too much importance to these LUDs. Wait for your approval notice(s) .. go for stamping .. enjoy the freedom.

thanks 'Hakoonamataata', i know your case approved long back..does your case also had same thing???

any way the name 'hakoonamataata' is she some type of Godess

HIDEKI said:
Congrats Hideki, I am happy to see approval having an RFE similar to mine :)

swapna00 said:
Hi Guys;

485---rd jan23
FP2 SEP 16
no rfe.
direct case....

This type of LUD pattern is quite common immediately after approval. You should be getting your approval copy soon.