God says goodbye-- I-485 Approved. EB2/India, RD -1/10/00 ND-1/25/00

God

Registered Users (C)
I checked the AVM today. My I-485 is approved.
EAC- 000835XXXX FP - 3/28/01. Newark.
Sent a RFE for my wife.
Asked the IIO-- she says it could be a photograph, but she does not know.
Asked me to wait for the RFE letter which has been sent to the lawyer.

If you notice, I had posted couple of times that we will get approval in late April, 01.
But, this came much before.

No Title

This is great GOD!! My dates and details are almost similar to yours. Maybe one day we will share a beer over this.

India, EB2, PD01/98, RD 01/00, ND 01/25/00, FP 3/01

No Title

No, I will call my lawyer today and then post the details.

Can I go for the Passport stamp alone and the Passport stamp for my wife later?

No Title

God, Congratulations!!!. Enjoy your freedom. I am curious to know what the EAC# means to us. For ex. yours EAC# is EAC0835XXXXX and ND is 01/25/00. I was under the impression that if ND is 01/25 , EAC# will be EAC025XXXXXX. If you have any idea, I appreciate your answer.
Thanks.

No Title

LPR, Middle three digits in an EAC# is the total no. of working days starting from Oct 1st May be Plus or Minus 1 or 2, because we don\'t know exactly the consideration of holidays. I verified many many of them till including mine. They come exactly the same.

Pramod Reddy

No Title

HELP AVM !!

Folks this is my first message here ! i had applied for I-485 EB2 India ND 2/14/2001. Recd EAD/AP. When i checked the AVM message for my i-485 application..it says the no EACXXXXXX- cannot be found. What does this mean!!!!!! Do i have to call and speak to an IIO!! Did anyone else have the same problem !!! your help is appreciated
Thanks

No Title

Don\'t worry this is usual.. wait for few days and if message still same then call IIO...

GOD, congratulations on your approval!

No Title

Congrats God! Don\'t you think u should hang around here for some more time? If even God forsakes us who will we turn to in the future? :)

No Title

Sure.
I will be here for more days. How can I leave this site as I am so addicted to this site...
Since it is GoodFriday, ( death of Jesus on the cross), and it coincides with my approval news,
I posted that "God says goodbye". I will be there.

I called my lawyer and he said, I can go ahead and do the Passport stamping and wife
can do the PP stamping when she gets her approval after replying for the RFE,

No Title

Congratulations friend. Nice to see you join the approved list. My PP is stamped today.

No Title

My lawyer got the approval notice. RFE for my wife was about medical.
She did not do the Vaccination and PPD test as she was pregnant during I-485 filing,.

No Title

Yes, I think you can definitely get your passport stamped now and your wife\'s later. I know of cases when the approval of the husband has come, while the wife\'s hasen\'t due to finger-print issues (rejected 2 times). So they obviously would be getting their passports stamped separately.