Get email, approve or deny?????

sleepinglily

Registered Users (C)
Just got an email from USCIS as following, what does it mean? I am so confused, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------
On April 7, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or
registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Thanks for your reply, I did my FP on March 17th and no LUP after that. I cannot believe it is an approval, it is so fast.

It could mean another FP notice, that's what happened to me and many others here but it could be an approval too!!! you never know... ;)

wheresmygc

sleepinglily said:
but my spouse did not get his yet, how long will it take for his? Anybody get an idea?
my two cents...
Firstly it means CIS sent you something to you. Is it approval letter? Not necessary.
Here are possibilities based on the feedback from this forum:

(1) FP notice (second one, code changed or the same by mistake of CIS)
(2) You update your address, but CIS sent something to the wrong address and returned by USPS. So CIS is resending again.
(3) RFE (not deliverable the first time, CIS sent it again)
(4) Approval letter (not delivered the first time, CIS sent it again AND CIS didn't update your message when it was approved in their system).

Personally I want it to be your approval letter. But the chance is small because the pre-conditions are too many.

Good luck and let us know what it is when you receive it.

Find, you are right, I did receive another email before this one about the usps cannot deliver the mail, but I did not change my address, either does my lawyer, I have no idea why this is happening. The lawyer just received my I-140 approval notice and FP notice not long ago, the address in the system should be correct. Here is the last email

---
Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by
the post office on April 7, 2005. To update the mailing address so this
notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center
at (800) 375-5283.
---

sleepinglily said:
Find, you are right, I did receive another email before this one about the usps cannot deliver the mail, but I did not change my address, either does my lawyer, I have no idea why this is happening. The lawyer just received my I-140 approval notice and FP notice not long ago, the address in the system should be correct. Here is the last email

---
Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by
the post office on April 7, 2005. To update the mailing address so this
notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center
at (800) 375-5283.
---

Obviously TSC messed up the address.. and they correct the address and resend it.
Let us see what they are sending to you.

Sleepinglily,
TSC most likely sent you another FP notice by mistake. Approval messages are very different. As far as it being returned to them, TSC frequently types an incomplete or incorrect address on the notices that they send out. I speak from multiple personal experiences with TSC in this regard.

zhg67320

They don't issue the 2nd FP automatically. You need to call 1-800 number and make an inquiry or ask your local congressman or senator to help.

Sleepinglily, how did you do finally?

sleepinglily said:
Just got an email from USCIS as following, what does it mean? I am so confused, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------
On April 7, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or
registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

My wife got the same thing as yours. How did you do? Please share your experience with us. My wife did FP two weeks ago and got another FP notice due to the address change. How should she do now? Thanks a lot.

I went to the FP office, they told me that is a mistake and I do not need to do anything. I think you do not need to worry about anything.