GC stamping done..Passport expiring early next year

basam nath

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I got my GC stamping done and my Passport expires early next year. Does anyone know to proceed to re-new passport?
can someone point me in right direction please...

thank you
basam

No Title

You can renew the new passport but retain you old copy of the passport (extremely important if you travel outside before you get your actual GC in hand) . It is always a good idea to retain old passports for until you live. These might come in handy in case you apply for citizenship later...

BK

No Title

You can renew the new passport but retain your old copy of the passport (extremely important if you need to travel before you get your actual Green cards). It is always a good idea to retain old passports for until you live. These might come in handy in case you apply for citizenship later...

BK

No Title

Go to the Indian Embassay, www.indianembassy.org. If you live in Maryland, it takes 2 days. Submit your application on one day between 9:30 am and 12:30 am. Collect it between 4:30 - 5:30 pm on the next day.

If there is no embassay office close to where you live, send it in to the embassay via mail. You can get your passport within 2 weeks time.

DON NOT FORGET TO KEEP A COMPLETE COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT WITH YOU.