GC processing to be delayed again

22ezgc

Registered Users (C)
GC processing is going to be delayed again..new reason

Since H1 quota has been reduced, most of the H1 filling now use the premium processing option. This has created a huge backlog of H1 applications and since they have to be delt within 15 days, a huge no of employees are being retrained and transfered to handle H1s. Even then H1s cannot be handled within 15 days and since these officers are new to H1, H1 applicants will see a lot more RFEs. This will not only delay H1s but also tie up these officers for longer periods. GC is expected to pickup only after H1 quota is full sometime in 2nd quarter of '04.

God save us

vow! :p

This is an extremely interesting news..... I had been waiting to hear this for so long.....

I like BCIS.........I think they have fascinating excuses and I must say that no one in the world can ever compete with the "innovative excuses" of BCIS. Kudos!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ........I think it needs to have a world wide patent.:rolleyes:

:mad: :mad:

ND 04 02 02
FO 5 31 02

No Annual Audit

The USCIS disclosed to the AILA that unlike the practice in the previous years, the USCIS will not conduct the annual file audit this year. It is thus unlikely that processing of cases will be frozen for the file audit in October or later this year. It is a good news for the immigrant community.

Source:
http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

As far as I know Ohio AILA meeting discussed current issues at the Nebraska Service Center. Anyway I'm going postal ...

This forum has been bringing bad news since the last year or so. I will not visit this forum for some time. No offence to the members.

don't these BCIS employees have similar job/title kind of restriction for job continuation? I think in this economy, these people are getting max. trainings inspite of having minimum qualification & expertise.

Premium processing is nothing but a bribe. They should have premium processing across the board. If they had PP for 485, most of would have the GC by now. @#$%^&* BCIS.. works like a department in a 5th world country. The bosses in BCIS were probably born out of incest. That's why they have total apathy towards 485 filers. OR may be they are too jealous of 485 folks.. Must be trash trailer folks who somehow got into BCIS and spend most of their time @#$%^&* their sisters. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by fpfinally
Premium processing is nothing but a bribe. They should have premium processing across the board. If they had PP for 485, most of would have the GC by now. @#$%^&* BCIS.. works like a department in a 5th world country. The bosses in BCIS were probably born out of incest. That's why they have total apathy towards 485 filers. OR may be they are too jealous of 485 folks.. Must be trash trailer folks who somehow got into BCIS and spend most of their time @#$%^&* their sisters. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hope the senators and congress men kashmir and some others have been petitioning for Project Ocean with immigrationportal.com proudly displayed on the letter-head don't read this post.

How about sending an entry of UCIS to Guinness book of records for the longest beaurocratic processing and for the innovative lame excuses?

UCIS ---> U SIC

I sincerely think there's more to this delay of 485 processing. I think BCIS is doing this deliberately for God knows whatever reason. Everything out there gets priority higher than 485 (and Now it's H1-B ). :mad:

they think that the number of 485 petitions can be reduced by just delaying ... and with this economy, the chances with AC21 can be taken to deny 485 .. :D :D

New Excuse. I am not surprised by this. I expected UCIS will come out with a new execuse. During Sep 2003 they said sunset for religious. But on the sunset day President signed an extension for 5 yrs. If you all can recall a few months back TPS was the priority as the dead line was ending. On the last day they came out with an extension or something like that. Looks like this is going to continue and may be by the time I get GC it may be useless as I have may to go back to India since all the jobs would have been moved over there. :rolleyes: