GC Passport Stamping docs and questions.

CdSlc

Hi,

I have my GC passport stamping appt all set. I got a list of documents that I need to take for stamping and they are: All EAD cards, All APs, 485 approval notice, passport, photos, Infopass appt letter, I94 card. Is there any other document that I need to carry for stamping?

Also, what sort of questions/queries does the Immigration Officer normally ask?

Thanks much.
CdSlc.

You have all the docs you mentioned. I had my stamping done with no extra questions asked..
Take it easy..Good luck

Got mine stamped 3 weeks ago: they took my 485 approval, I-94 and EAD (I never had AP). They did not ask for anything else. Had to sign the card ordering form and give index finger FP too. Was told the card will be recieved in 12-15 months (but check the case status page on their web site - there is a notice saying that if more than 60 days passed since your approval you should call them). That was all, approximately 10- 15 minutes procedure.

CdSlc said:
Hi,

I have my GC passport stamping appt all set. I got a list of documents that I need to take for stamping and they are: All EAD cards, All APs, 485 approval notice, passport, photos, Infopass appt letter, I94 card. Is there any other document that I need to carry for stamping?

Also, what sort of questions/queries does the Immigration Officer normally ask?

Thanks much.
CdSlc.