GC interview at Newark - do I need a repeat medical exam?

esbee

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody:

My medical exam is less than a year old. Do I need to repeat the medical exam despite a blank copy being sent with interview letter? My attorney says repeat medicals are not necessary and she is very knowledgeable. Please post your comments. Thanks in advance.

medical

esbee I also reced the same thing and I would prefer that u take it ,so that u remain on a safer side.

valid for 1 yr.

As per my attorney, the medical results are valid for 1 yr. I don't think you need to get a medical done again.

interview done in newark..........

I went for the interview in morning and reached there at 8.30 am .It was on the 13th floor ,room no#1300.My interview time was 9.00 am so when I went to the counter she said u can give your notice only 15 minutes ahead of interview only.Then I went to give her the notice at 8.45 am and I was called half an hour later for the interview.

When I went in the officer who was a male took our FP of the index finger and told us to follow him to his cabin.Their he asked us to take a oath of telling the truth and we said " I Do".Then he said "I don't know why ur case was transferred ." and that I have gone through ur case and I don't have any problem approving it.
He signed our passport and said u will receive it in 5-6 months.

That was gr8 news for us.

Best of Luck to all who are gonna face the interview and thanks to everyone .