GC Holder. Would like to work as an Ind. Contractor in Europe. What is best approach?

seekadvice

Registered Users (C)
Fellow Members,

I have an opportunity to work as a contractor in Europe for a year or longer. As part of the contract, the company in Europe is ready to provide for air expenses to visit back the US once a month. I am a GC holder.

Q1. If were to I accept the contract, would in any way, I would risk or violate of my intent to US Permanent Residency and letter my Citizenship? I would be working abroad but visiting every month.

Q2. I could register a firm here in the US and then through that contract with the client in Europe. Which is the best type (C, S, LLC ) of incorporating for this kind of overseas assignment ?

Q3. Which is the best place/state to register for this kind of operation ?

Q4. Could any one provide me with the incite to the Taxation policy between the US and Europe (Germany, Holland, France, UK) and India ( my country of origin ) ?

Q5. Are there any other gochas in this approach that might have been over looked?

Would appreciate if any one out there with a similar situation, if could share there experiences. Plus any suggestion, recommendations, comments.

Thanks In Advance!