GC for Eating Live Worms

There is yellow press. Eating live worm can't substitute M.D. in neurosurgery or Ph.D. in nuclear physics :(

If there was a guarantee, I would gladly eat the worms. (eating worms is highly overrated. 'Taste like chickin')

It is no doubts that they are delicious… just imagine for a second how nice you feel when they will move in your stomach. :) By the way, to what category you propose to count the Eaters of Live Worms? So far, I found only one choice base on information that was posted above, i.e.

EB1 Aliens with extraordinary ability “Evidence that the alien's work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases”

This guy will look very nice between Noble Prizers.

Of course, he can be classified as programmer (quite broad profession) :D, but I am sure that most of the boys at this forum will be not happy with this idea :D especially if it will be only one condition that will be a “guarantee”…

Last edited by a moderator:
Eb1

Yeah, I guess it takes 'extraordinary ability' to make a fool of yourself on reality TV.

If they define worm eating to be a religious practice, and the public wormeaters are the priests, maybe they can go through the 'immam-GC' (the category for religious ministers).