GC Approved

gcusa_2002

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

Finally my GC is approved after 7 years of wait. Received this message.

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 18, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thankyou all of you for your suggestions. These forums are really helpful.

My Details

India-EB3
PD-March 2002
RD-July 2003
LUD-8/19/2006

Thanks,

GCUSA_2002

Hi Folks,

On June 18, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

My Details

India-EB3
PD-March 2002
RD-July 2003
LUD-8/19/2006

Thanks,

GCUSA_2002

Congrats on your approval.

GCUSA_2002, You really deserve this after a long tussle for GC. Enjoy your new borne freedom and take the much needed vacation.

Hi Folks,

My Details

India-EB3
PD-March 2002
RD-July 2003
LUD-8/19/2006

Thanks,

GCUSA_2002

gcusa_2002: I saw your PD was 2002, so how is your wait 7 years?