GC approved - Washington DC (Fairfax)

AlexandreUVa

Registered Users (C)
The interview was yesterday in Washington DC (Fairfax). We came at 10:30am, the appointment was at 10:45, and we were received by an nice lady at around 11:15am. She was very polite and very nice. She had all our files in front of her. She asked us some basic questions and ask for joint documents like bank accounts, car insurance, and pictures. I gave her all of that. She really liked the color copies of pictures with both our families at different events (our first wedding in the US with my wife family and friends and another one in Europe with my family and friends). We went thru the different documents (I-130, affidavit of support, I-485). She started to approved each of them in front of us and filing all the proof and documents. She was very organized and it was great to see her stamped Approved on the I-130, I-485...
She took my work and travel documents, took my passport and stamped it with a temporaty green card. She then explained us about the two year renewal.

In summary, that was a great interview, the officer was polite and organized. Everything went very smoothly and there were no reasons to worry.

congrats

hi congrats,

little britain here. Im from northern VA too.

I have my 485 interview this monday very nervous.....

Hope I get it....