GC approved and passport stamped

prnew

Registered Users (C)
hello everyone,

Me and my husband have been through all your messages for a long time and we just wanted to update you with our informations to give hope to all of you who are still waiting for the good news.

RD: 10/11/2001
Advance parole: 12/13/2001
EAD:12/13/2001
FP: 03/08/2002
Approval date: 11/16/2002

We got our passports stamped on november 25th at the local Arlington INS office.
All we had to do was arrive very early morning, and give our old EAD, Advance parole, approval letter, 2 pictures, passports, one fingerprinting and by 9 am we had the temporary proof of admission stamped in our passports.

Thanks to everyone, and good luck

Ps: our infos are also updated on Rupnet

:)

Hi,

Can you please let me know what the Temparary stamp has rights ?

I mean Can we use that temparary stamp for Advance Parole and EAD use ?

Thanks
Gp

Originally posted by prnew
hello everyone,

Me and my husband have been through all your messages for a long time and we just wanted to update you with our informations to give hope to all of you who are still waiting for the good news.

RD: 10/11/2001
Advance parole: 12/13/2001
EAD:12/13/2001
FP: 03/08/2002
Approval date: 11/16/2002

We got our passports stamped on november 25th at the local Arlington INS office.
All we had to do was arrive very early morning, and give our old EAD, Advance parole, approval letter, 2 pictures, passports, one fingerprinting and by 9 am we had the temporary proof of admission stamped in our passports.

Thanks to everyone, and good luck

Ps: our infos are also updated on Rupnet

:)

once you have got the stamp in your passport you do not need ead and advance parole. In fact they keep the old ead and advance parole. you are left with your passport only.

Question on Temporary Stamp

If you are waiting for the INS letter telling you to go to the office for your stamp after the do the additional security checks (or release the 'freeze') can you in the meantime get a temporary stamp that would allow you to leave the country? My girlfriend was approved in her interview on November 6th, but she is waiting for the letter to tell her to go to the INS office for the stamp.

no Idea. Maybe you can ask your lawyer or just go to the INS office directly if it is urgent to leave the country.