Gc = 9

No Title

Cool! that totals to 54 so far in July!!! Good Job man... I am still waiting to see my number there!!!!

No Title

Oh! No! Just missed it by a digit. Lets try my luck next time. Btw, deejjjaaaa, thanks a lot for doing this for all our fellow igaters. Great!

No Title

Looks like it is a race between me and you , huh Phil Spears .. for the honor to be the loser of the decade ;-) !!!

No Title

Sharma and Phil,

You may the losers but still you can not beat me. I am pretty sure of my Luck with VSC and I am very highly confident that the race would be mine.

No Title

I know these are ID\'s but...!!!
Are these ppl not aware...or INS stopped sending courtsey copy to applicant??
So its is only going to LD directly..Please enlighten me!!!

No Title

It is just the question of getting to know a few days ahead of the copy arriving in the mail. Won\'t it make you a happy soul if you come to know as soon as possible ??

No Title

these postings are not for people that were approved :) - my point is to make those still waiting happy (a little bit)... positive emotions are very good thing to share...

No Title

I heard some rumors that

were approved and that\'s it... no other news... I guess INS has no need anymore for amended I-140 to be approved to go ahead with I-485, unless those were I-140 petitions already sitting with officers...

No Title

deejjjaaaa, thanks for the info. I called INS this afternoon and the officer told me that my RFE has been mailed out today (this morning). As you know the hold for my case was removed on June 19th and it was assigned to an officer on the same day. RFE for employment letter issued on June 25th and it took 16 days to mail the same. Getting closer to the finishing line. Good luck everyone.

No Title

Deejjjaaaa,

You have included my number in the gc approved list under "According to rumors". Could you please tell me how you got that rumors list?. I called INS on monday evening and they told me that they had mailed my rfe on 27th but she was not sure.

Then I feel that there is no possible for it to get approved.

So could you please tell me how you got that list.

thanks

No Title

Hi Deejjjaaaa,

Could you please check your private message and reply me.

thanks