Garla Case - July Rd 07/12 Approved on 21June 02 ..

garla

Registered Users (C)
My case has been approved today 21st June 2002
details
RD : 07/12
ND : 08/27 , EAD Exp date - 08/27
FP : 12/13
AVM : Pending Review Until yesterday
EAC-01-256-517XX
Called IIO on May17 - Case is being reviewing takes 30-45 days
Called IIO on June4 - Do not extend EAD Until exp date is 30 days old
there will be a decision soon .
Called NVC Second week of June02 - My I-140 Sent to Madras Consulate
on April 30 2001

I just checked my AVM today 21June 02..my case and my wifes case has been approved .

I was about to send my EAD ext on June 4th but after talking to IIO i hold my EAD extension for another one month .

My Thanks to All of you guys , Special thanks to Rajeev,Milk,Greaty,Another_Wish.! I will update the trackers soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearty Congratulations, Garla.

Atlast your long waiting came to an end. Good. Enjoy....I somehow had a feeling that this will happen to you. As I have seen some people of PD 99 and 98 are getting approved, I thought a bunch of I-140s would have come from consulates and thus some of the long waiting people are getting approved. So you made it. Thank you very much for your active participation here and good advices to some people questioning in particular to you and your immediate responses. May God bless you.
Congratulations.

Fun is all over , Thank you so much to all of you , I believe when time comes , no body can stop us

EB3/PA/IND ....!

akki99 what happened to your case did you talk to IIO ...your RD is same as mine .!

rcgcwait ..thanks we have been together since a while ..hope your approval comes soon. Good Luck