G28 with attroney or Self - Ginnu, UN, Gurus pls advice

saabu

Registered Users (C)
Ginnu, UN, Gurus pls advice

I have filed AC21 with a new employer and I want all my GC info from USCIS NOT to go my old attorney. Now, which of the following two options is better:

1) Filing G28 with a new attorney
2) Sending a letter to the USCIS revoking my old attorney and requesting them to send all my GC related info to my home address.

Should I go with option 1) or 2) ???Ginnu, UN, Gurus pls advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Greatly appreciate your help United Nations !! I will send USCIS a letter revoking my old attorney and ask them to send communication to my home.

Can I get the format or a sample of one such letter from somewhere ?

Can only an attorney file G28?

Hello UN,

I want all my further GC communication(inlcuding any NOID) to be sent to my home address instead of my current attroney(he is my ex-employer's attorney).

Should I fill the G-28 form or just send a letter asking uscis to send communication to my home address?

What would I do without you United Nations :)

Now, is there a thread somewhere in this forum, from where I can get the format of that letter...that I can send USCIS to revoke my current attorney?

saabu said:
Hello UN,

I want all my further GC communication(inlcuding any NOID) to be sent to my home address instead of my current attroney(he is my ex-employer's attorney).

Should I fill the G-28 form or just send a letter asking uscis to send communication to my home address?

Even if you revoke G-28 correspondences may still go to same attorney. Just be in touch with him. Send separate letter for each of your dependents.

saabu said:
Thanks Tammy !!

Where can I get the format for one such letter?

There is format as such. Write how you write your regular applications. Include A# numbers and I-485 receipt numbers for every application in the reference section.

G 28

What would I do without you United Nations :)

Now, is there a thread somewhere in this forum, from where I can get the format of that letter...that I can send USCIS to revoke my current attorney?

Dear Saabu,

I am in a similar boat and would like to know from you the answers you got for your request. Should I file G-28 as SELF representative, if so how?

Or should I write a letter stating the same.

Please Help!