g.c sponcer during residency

doc14

Registered Users (C)
is it possible to be able to look out for jobs during second year of residency,so that immediately after completion they take you as their employee?will they agree to process labour even before the start of the job so that one can get 7th yr extentions?
i see a lot of people on this forum,stuck with retro are having to suffer,coz they consumed all their h visa yrs.

yes but only for a general physician kind of position. Search in these forums and you will get some threads. For labour/PEERM to be filed you need to have the qualification at the time of filing. FOr Internist - 3 year residency should be complete.

ok,got it.so for a slot of physcian general practice can one apply in 2nd year of residency?how difficult is it to find such a job?i am asking all this coz i am also in the same state wherein my 3 yrs of residency i will be finsihing my 6 yrs of h visa.
any idea in which all states its possible to find for such jobs?has any one been in similar situation and had their process initiated during residency?

it happens all the time with it guys,i dont know how it works for doctors.how early durin residency can one start their search for future job and start their g.c process?